Attorney John B. Hudak is committed to giving his clients excellent legal services through the proper time and attention required of a trusted attorney. He can guide you through your required intellectual property needs, whether it is related to patents, trademarks, or copyrights.
- NYU School of Law, JD, 2017
- University of Connecticut, Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), 2008
- University of Connecticut, B.S. in Pharmacy Studies, 2006 (summa cum laude)
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Connecticut Summer Research Fellow in Pharmaceutics, 2006
- Bahl D, Hudak J, Bogner RH. Comparison of the ability of various pharmaceutical silicates to amorphize and enhance dissolution of indomethacin upon co-grinding. Pharmaceutical Development and Technology 2008;13(3):255-69.
Attorney Advertising. This website is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Using this site or communicating with the Law Office of John B. Hudak, PLLC through this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship shall be formed only after a documented and signed written representation agreement is made between a lawyer at the Law Office of John B. Hudak, PLLC and a client. Please do not share any unsolicited confidential information with our law firm by email or phone. This site is legal advertising. Copyright © 2019